The King and I – “Getting to know You, getting to know all about You”
John 6:35, 8:12, 10:7-14, 11:25, 14:6 & 15:1
Are you developing a personal relationship with God? We can get to know Him through Jesus, His Son. We can get to know Jesus by looking at His face (2 Corinthians 4:6). John’s gospel gives us 7 Selfies of Jesus:
- John 6:35 – I am the Bread of Life: Never hunger or thirst. He is waiting to feed us.
- John 8:12 – I am the Light of the World: There is no darkness. He wants us to discover security in the issues of life.
- John 10:7-10 – I am the Door: He is the opening into the abundance of God’s grace.
- John 10:11-14 – I am the Good Shepherd: No-one can pluck us out of His hand.
- John 11:25 – I am the Resurrection and the Life: No situation beyond His power to deal with and the security of eternal life.
- John 14:6 – I am the Way, the Truth and the Life: The all sufficient one.
- John 15:1 – I am the True Vine: Abide in Him.
Are you growing? Do you know Jesus better today than you did yesterday?