The Church meets in a converted factory on Carlisle Street close to the ‘Wicker Arches’ and Spital Hill and just behind the Tesco Extra.
The entrance is on the corner of Carlisle Street and Dorking Street.
Sunday – 10.30am – 12.30pm
75 Carlisle Street Sheffield S4 7LJ
Telephone : 0114 276 7630
- 10 – 15 minutes walk from the City Centre, across Ladies Bridge, over the River Don and continue on under the Wicker Arches.
- 5 minutes walk from the Wicker Arches up Spital Hill and right after Tesco onto Carlisle Street. You will see the church sign from this junction.
- From Burngreave / Pitsmoor walk down Burngreave Road to Ellesmere Green at the junction with Gower Street.
- Walk down Hallcar Street and turn second left onto Carlisle Street.
- We are located on the North East of the City Centre close to the New Inner Ring Road.
- There is ample free street parking outside the church. The Church is just behind Tesco Extra Store. Carlisle Street has been blocked off at the junction with Spital Hill.
- The Church is now accessed via the junction of Sutherland Street, Gower Street and Carlisle Street.
FROM THE NORTH ( Clockwise round the ring road )
- Follow the ring road round until the turn off to Chapeltown / Rotherham/ Meadowhall/Lower Don Valley/Burngreave – take this left turn under the railway bridge. Continue down Saville Street past Tesco and take the next left into Sutherland Street. At the roundabout take the 1st left into Carlisle Street. Rock Christian Centre is a few hundred metres on the right.
FROM THE SOUTH (Anti-clockwise round the ring road)
- Follow the ring road round until the turn off to Rotherham/Chapeltown/ Meadowhall/Lower Don Valley/Burngreave – filter right at the light. Continue down Saville Street past Tesco and take the next left into Sutherland Street. At the roundabout take the 1st left into Carlisle Street. Rock Christian Centre is a few hundred metres on the right.
- The Church is only 3 minutes walk from the multiple bus routes that use Spital Hill and Burngreave Road. Get off at Spital Hill or Gower street. The church is only a short walk away (see ‘Walking’ directions above). Bus number’s include 4, 7, 20, 20A, 29, 33, 75, 76, 83,88, 97, 98, 265, 707, M22